Blogger Layouts

viernes, 15 de abril de 2011

MORE ABOUT ME :D !!

Hi, I'm Sara again and today I will tell you because I want to study veterinary medicine.

I always wanted to be a veterinarian!!!!, since I was a child I liked to share and play with puppies,and after growing up I began to feel that same love to the rest of the animals.when I see them being well and contributed something my day is much better   
 
When I told my parents that I want to become a veterinarian  they
don´t support my decision, but finally I convince them and now I´m
Here :D! 
 
Nowadays I´m really happy with my decision. It seems to me that this carrer covers many areas of knowledge.
I know that being a vet is too dificult to become bored, because every day a new event happens, this es the most exciting field of this profession.
 
I'm excited about know what leftin my career.

 
Greetings to everyone!

 

1 comentario:

  1. Hi, I'm Sara again and today I will tell you WW because I want to study veterinary medicine.

    I TENSE always wanted to be a veterinarian!!!!, since I was a child I liked to share and play with puppies,and after growing up I began to feel that same love to the rest of the animals.when I TENSE see them being well and contributed something my day is much better


    When I told my parents that I TENSE want to become a veterinarian they
    TENSE don´t support my decision, but finally I TENSE convince them and now I´m

    Here :D!

    Nowadays I´m really happy with my decision. It seems to me that this SP carrer covers many areas of knowledge.
    I know that being a vet is too dificult to become bored, because every day a new event happens, this ? es the most exciting field of this profession.

    I'm excited about WF know what leftin my career.

    Sarah,
    well done! I´m sure it will bring many surprises
    miss

    ResponderEliminar