Blogger Layouts

jueves, 31 de marzo de 2011

The first blog of my life :O !!!!!

Hello!!! I never thought that my first blog will be created by an english course. Can you believe it? =P
But this isn´t the main point. xd

My name is Sara, but I have a lot of nicknames like Saruka, Santa Sara, Sariguella (thanks to "Brush"). And the most important thing is that im studying the carrer of my dreams <3 Veterinary medicine.
The last year I`d a lot of troubles like a broken leg and pneumonia :( , BUT I hope this year will be successful.

I live with almost my all family in my house, grandma, sister, nephew, parents and two beauty "amigales" Tommy & Bam-Bam.

And
the best of all is that I ate all food, brushed my theets all nights and did all my homework. My parents gave me my first car, called blue : D .

That's all that I can tell you in this post, read my next homework jajaj xd.
Regards

8 comentarios:

  1. hi Sarah or sariguella
    your blog is very nice. The dog`s picture is very funny.
    bye
    see you soon

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Evil Sariguella . I like your blog .Greetings Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi sara! How are you going to research of propolis? I have found fed on honey, the subject is very interesting and I'm realizing that bees are very smart

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Nice picture, your blog is realy happy and I love it!

    See you soon!!

    PD: I<3U

    ResponderEliminar
  6. CONGRATULATIONS for your firs blog!! is very nice and colorful, i like it.
    I wish you all the happiness of the world on this year..
    Don't worry be happy :)
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  7. she!!
    the girl who has a car now
    love ya :)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Well done sarah! why is it they call you Saint Sara?
    regards,
    miss

    ResponderEliminar